Every Member of the European Parliament has the opportunity to invite groups of women visitors to the European Parliament in Brussels – there are different ways you can plan your visit:
1. Official groups of visitors
Each member of parliament has a contingent of five visitor groups per year and a total of 110 people. As this is verysought-after (which we are very happy about), we usually plan our contingent the year before and are already fully booked for the current year. Inquiries for subsequent years or inquiries gladly by email to email@example.com.
An official visitor trip includes:
– A VISIT TO THE PARLIAMENT,
– a lecture by the Visitors’ Service,
– an appointment with Terry and
– if interested and, if possible, attendance at a committee meeting.
The European Parliament pays, depending on the place of residence, a flat-rate travel allowance per person , a flat-rate accommodation allowance of 60 EUR and a flat-rate catering allowance of 40 EUR per person. Depending on the type of transport or accommodation chosen, a personal contribution may therefore be necessary.
The European Parliament is responsible for the billing and will provide the necessary information after registration.
What else is to be considered:
– A group must consist of at least 10 people. We would like to provide our groups with approx. 20 persons as a guideline.
– Unfortunately, it is not possible to organise a visit to Strasbourg via Terry. However, if you are interested, you can contact the Parliament’s Visitors’ Service directly at vissem-DE@europarl.europa.eu.
– There is no completely fleshed out programme by the European Parliament in Brussels. We are happy to help you with the preparations for your visit to the Parliament and to give you further tips for the city. However, the complete programme planning is the responsibility of the respective groups.
2. A meeting with Terry at the Parliament
If you don’t need any financial support for your trip, but would like to make an appointment with Terry, this is also possible. If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org four months prior to your visit.
We will then check whether a room reservation is possible for the desired date.